Friday, January 1, 2010

Make the Most of 2010!

2010!


Happy New Year!


I spent last night at a wonderful party atop the very wonderful Peninsula. The Peninsula is one of the condominiums I've been showing a lot to buyers. Purchasing condos can be such a great value right now. The prices are right in condos all over town, so it only makes sense to look into a riverfront high-rise if that suits you.

I did not take along my camera to capture the fireworks (which probably wouldn't have come out all that great anyway), so you'll just have to take my word for it that they looked awesome from the Peninsula's top-floor Apogee Lounge, open to residents for private parties and special events.

I'll share with you the daytime views from various units available at the Peninsula:












If you'd like to have these views for your very own, as always contact me, Josh Nugent.

No comments:

Post a Comment